What Kind of Investor Are You ?April, 21 2022
Take the Risk Profile Test !
Understanding your investing personality can help you fine-tune your approach to investing.
Find out how your investing personality shapes your investment decision-making process.
At Investlogic, we know every investor is unique.
That is why we provide resources like the Investing Personality Quiz. Knowing more about your investing personality means making better decisions.
In less than two minutes, you will get a better understanding of:
- What steers your investment decision-making process;
- What types of investments work for you based on your personality;
- Your comfort level with risk.
1. How often do you check your investments?
2. What animal best matches your investment style?
3. With investments as in life, I generally:
Sweat the details (1)
Seek validation (3)
See the big picture (4)
Am calm, cool and collected (2)
Go with the flow (5)
4. If you had a question about your investments, where would you turn?
Social media (5)
Internet search (4)
Family member (2)
Financial website (3)
Financial Advisor (1)
5. When it comes to money, which idiom do you most agree with?
A penny saved is a penny earned: I prefer cash (1)
Tried and true: I like knowing what returns to expect. (2)
Nothing ventured nothing gained: I have some experience with stocks (4)
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: I believe in diversification (3)
A rolling stone gathers no moss: I prefer to invest aggressively (5)
Next Steps: Based on your answers sum up your score : TOTAL
And check your corresponding Risk Profile
(Points between). >> YOUR INVESTING PERSONALITY
Now that you know what type of investing personality you have, go to your corresponding profile to discover how your investing personality shapes and drives the investment decision-making process.
Follow INVESTLOGIC and check Investlogic services how we can give you the solutions according to your investing personality and the investment strategy that may work for you.