Risk Profile : Investing ObserverApril, 26 2022
Thank you for taking the Investing Personality quiz!
Observer investors prefer simplicity, stability, and consistency.
There is little desire to take on too much risk—it’s better to aim for slow and steady returns over time.
- Oberver investors are conservative, and don’t need flashy or high-risk investment options.
- Investment portfolios should be overweight to fixed income securities, with limited exposure to a broadly diversified, high quality set of stocks.
- Active trading should be limited in favor of buy-and-hold, with low annual portfolio turnover.
- Long-term goal of capital preservation, with income generation a higher priority than growth.
INVESTLOGIC Potential Investment Solutions
An Observer conservative portfolio should have a fixed income allocation that matches the investors risk tolerance.
Liquidity, quality, risk controls, and income are key features and may include the following:
- Fixed Income can provide exposure to a diversified, actively managed portfolio of bonds.
- Preferred securities give investors access to a predictable income stream
- Dividend yielding invests in high-quality dividend-paying stocks with a focus on both income and growth.
Ready for the next step? The team at Investlogic is ready to discuss your goals and risk tolerance and provide you with a custom recommendation.
More : Check Investlogic services
and contact us