Risk Profile : Investing AdventurerApril, 26 2022
Thank you for taking the Investing Personality quiz!
Adventurers want growth, and understand that volatility is a normal and natural feature of investing.
Adventurer personalities want to maximize growth, and prefer a diversified portfolio consisting only of equities.
- Adventurers are aggressive investors, meaning they seek long-term growth.
- Investment portfolios should consist of broadly diversified equities, with little to no fixed income exposure.
- Long-term goal of growth, willing to accept volatility that comes with investing in all equities.
INVESTLOGIC Potential Investment Solutions
An Aggressive portfolio should be invested in diversified equities. Liquidity, quality, risk controls, and a long-term goal of maximizing growth are key features and may include the following asset types:
- Small-Capitalization equities invest in the potentially higher growth, higher risk category of small-cap stocks.
- All-Capitalization equities invest in a diversified set of equities across all size capitalizations, with a focus on risk-controlled growth
Ready for the next step? The team at Investlogic is ready to discuss your goals and risk tolerance and provide you with a custom recommendation.
More : Check Investlogic services
and contact us