Risk Profile : Investing ExplorerApril, 26 2022
Thank you for taking the Investing Personality quiz!
Explorers are open to opportunities for growth, and are willing to accept a higher—but still controlled—level of volatility.
Explorers still want liquidity, quality, and risk controls, but they are also eager to grow—meaning more overall equity exposure
- Explorers are moderate to moderate aggressive investors, meaning they prefer a balanced portfolio with a growth bias.
- Investment portfolios should have fixed income and equity allocations, with an overweight to equities depending on the investor’s specific goals.
- Long-term goal of growth, but the portfolio should maintain some level of fixed income exposure to avoid drawdowns in-line with the stock market.
INVESTLOGIC Potential Investment Solutions
A Dynamic portfolio should be overweight to equities, but should maintain some fixed income exposure as a means to reduce volatility. Liquidity, quality, risk controls, and a long-term goal of growth are key features and may include the following asset types:
- Fixed Income can provide exposure to a diversified, actively managed portfolio of bonds.
- Mid-Capitalization Equities provide access to a broadly diversified, slightly higher risk category of equities.
- Dividend yielding invests in high-quality dividend-paying stocks with a focus on both income and growth.
Ready for the next step? The team at Investlogic is ready to discuss your goals and risk tolerance and provide you with a custom recommendation.
More : Check Investlogic services
and contact us