Who We Are
Claude Gaudin • Founder and partner
“As a Swiss financial educated professional, I am part of a successful and distinguished tradition of wealth management. I have always been committed to provide first-rate quality and offer personal, customized client service with a passion. To me, first-class Swiss private banking services means exclusive investment solutions, excellent service and enthusiastic clients.”
- Born in Geneva, with a long experience in wealth management and investment strategy.
- Graduate from the University of Geneva in Economics and from University of Aberdeen (Scotland) in Economic of Natural Resources and Environment (Master).
- Federal Diploma of Wealth Manager and Financial Analyst (CFPI in 1995).
- In 2008 back to his earlier topics with a Diploma in Advanced Studies in Sustainable Development at the University of Geneva.
- Started his professional career as a financial analyst in a swiss private bank in Geneva. Then he worked with several Swiss and international banks defining investment strategies and managing HNWI assets.
- Specialties : investment strategies & fund selection.